|Value For Money:|
|Ease of Use:|
PDFcamp (pdf writer) is the quick and easy PDF creation software that converts any type of printable Windows document, including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT and even HTML, to universally accepted PDF with the click of a button.
PDFcamp (pdf writer) installs as a printer driver, making the creation of PDF documents as easy as printing. This gives users a simple way to share any type of Windows document through the standard, universal PDF format. PDFcamp (pdf writer) answers the need of corporations and individuals for an easy to implement low-cost and rapid PDF creation solution.
PDFcamp (pdf writer) Pro includes all of the features in PDFcamp (pdf writer) plus:
* Supports three modes for creating PDF files:
- User interface to manually select output filename
- Automatically convert many files to PDF at one time, without user intervention
- Use BatchToPDF software to create PDF files
* Bundle BatchToPDF software.
Batch convert .doc, .html, .txt, .rtf or any printable files to PDF files on the fly; convert any type and any number of documents to PDF files at one time!
- Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Supports drag and drop files
- Easy to use; integrates into Explorer right shortcut menu
* Convert multiple files (.doc, .html, .txt, .rtf, .tif, .jpg, etc.) to PDF at one time (batch conversion)
* Batch Word to PDF conversion
* Custom Windows applications, including Visual Basic/Visual C++/Delphi/etc., can easily interface with PDFcamp (pdf writer) and control the PDF file name without user intervention
* NEW! Supports Text Extraction.
The newest version of PDFcamp (pdf writer) supports text extraction from printable documents (excluding graphics and PDF files) while keeping the original page layout. The extracted text can be used to re-construct the document, independent of the software that created the original document, and/or it can be posted to a searchable text database. Text Extract is ideal for archiving form documents, like invoices, statements and reports.
* Integrate with Microsoft Office 2000. Create toolbar and icon in:
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Excel 2000
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000
- Microsoft Word 2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000